just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Thursday, July 14, 2005

first draft

well i'm new to this but i heard its great.
my life as a single mom with a four year old child has been crazy busy but also keep you on your toes beautiful. One the day he was born, his Great Grandpa passed away. He was very sick battling cancer, but every day from Christmas on he would ask if I had that baby yet. Finally on March 23, I had my beautiful baby boy. Perfect in every way. On his first birthday, we left his father for many, many reasons. Sorry son, what a gift for your 1st big day but look how it turned out. I stayed home for another year and then put myself thru school again. I got my degree in Personal Care Aide and was lucky enough to land not one but two great jobs. It was really hard on both of us that I had to work so much but we were just starting over and needed the money. Unfortunately 14 months ago I got hurt at work and have been off on medical diasbility ever since. Today I got clearance to go back to work. Well, actually, to find a "light"job that would take in to considerations all my medical restrictions. Well, we'll see what my magical fairy can come up with but hopefully I will find something soon. Also, in this last year I have met a wonderful man who is so very good to us. He has a good, stable job and that means I will only have to work one job. How lucky to still be able to have lots of home time. I don't want to miss anymore time than absolutely necessary. Today was good, tomorrow will be better
That is all for now
grumpymama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home