just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Friday, July 14, 2006

july 15

today i am weepy and i dont know why. i feel overloaded again. i am not sure what is wrong but everything is bothering me. today is a crazy busy day at work so maybe if i plunge myself into that and focus on doing a good job, it might help. i am getting frustrated with my staff and i talked to me DM and he thought maybe trying to train two people at one time is too much so i have one a day for now. also one is very disrespectful towards me and i have to write her up. i have never done that before but hopefully it will show her who is boss. she says she has a commitment this sat so i have to work. she went behind my back to the DM and got all next week off as well. since she has been with the company, she has taken almost as much time off as she has worked. and she is supposed to be full time. whats up with that.
i as well have a commitment on sat but who cares im the manager and it is my responsibility to make sure the store is open. my DM was understanding and told me if i do cashout at 1pm instead of 5 i can leave early and attend my event. very nice of him, leaving a new staff alone for the first time. i then just have to go back at 6pm to lock the store. so i guess i can deal with that. i will be taking half a day off in lew next week because of that tho.
my DM came to my house the other night to talk unofficially to me and to let me know he thinks i am doing a "fantastic job" and we will find me the right staff soon. i have lots of staff but they all refuse to work the same days or want holidays already and they havent even passed their probation period. what can you do.hey
got to go to work soon so i guess i should go get ready.
talk maore later
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home