just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Sunday, March 25, 2007

a smashing success

thats right folks, the birthday party was a great success. it started off on Friday night when He went to TMNT the movie with Daddy and a few friends, a total surprise to all until the movie started. it was great. then on Saturday we had 6 kids join him at Ruckers for a games filled,afternoon of laughs and lots of cake and pizza. Bryce was the "ticket king" getting more than 1000 tickets to get prixes with at the end of the day. he had lots of fun and I will post pics later when I get then on my computer.
Since he is now 6 even the training wheels on his bike are gone. he is no longer a little kid but a big boy. I guess I will have to stock up on a few extra bandages this spring lol.
More to come later
T

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home