just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Friday, July 22, 2005

it's been a crazy week

as you have previously heard I now have a job and have been there for almost a week. It is going good but tomorrow I have to run the store totally solo. I am by myself from open to close and I am very nervous. I know it won't be busy but I'm still nervous none the less. Realistically, I know I will be fine though. It feels really good to finally be off WCB!!! and getting a real paycheck. I have been crazy busy though since I work 32 hrs a week and still have to get my hours in at school. It will be this way til the first week of Sept. then it will slow down. That is my first piece of good news.
The second is my two little former foster boys finally are going to BC to their family. A step-Aunt is getting custody of them and she is coming out here to get them on Monday. It is such a relief to know they are finally going to a stable, loving family where they can be together and finally have the chance to grow as young boys should. I will even get to see them before they go. God, I miss those boys!
My last bit of news is more like mothers pride than good news but my son(4) can ride his bike "all by himself" He is so proud of himself and only fell once when the training wheels got caught in a crack in the sidewalk. He is very excited about summer and would love the chance to ride a horse. His Uncle promised him a long time ago he could when he was bigger and he has decided that he is indeed bigger now so he hounds me all the time." My Uncle said..." Hopefully soon I can arrange for this to happen for him.
Well that is about all the time I have for today as I work tomorrow AM and still have lots to do
Take care and check back soon.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Love Mom said...

Glad to hear work is good. Remember, i have faith that you will be just fine tomorrow; you just have to get over your nerves and you know you will be as well.

Yay for Bryce riding his bike...Hallie is still a bit nervous about not having someone with her as she fell off one time and landed on the edge of the street. Give hugs and kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home