just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Saturday, July 23, 2005

MY FIRST DAY SUCKED!!!

Well today was the day I was by myself all day and boy did that suck. First customer came at 3:30 and amy next came at 5:30. so it was extremely slow. I was positive I did everything right until it came time to cashout and I was $100 short. Where it went I don't know, I'm sure I just entered something wrong but I don't even know where to start looking to find out what. It was probably when I started to day cuz the only time I ever did that was my first day of work and I didn't even post the open. So basically I never did it before. I was/am so frustrated cuz now I have to sit on this mistake till Monday when the store opens and I had to leave a note for my manager that I f***ed up and hopefully she can fix it. The other manager she told me to contact for help was no help at all cuz she couldn't access our computer system. So now I am tired, bored, and very frustrated cuz I am expected to open twice a week and they had better give me more training if they want me to know what to do. There I have said all I needed to say for now, and hopefully this will help put my mind at ease for now. If anyone has some good news I would love to hear about it. Enough dwelling on my bad day I need to hear about something good. Take care all
T.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger Love Mom said...

Hee hee hee...sorry Tan, not laughing at you...picturing the outfit R gets to wear...Just kidding R...

As hard as it is, try not to dwell on it and let it fester and ruin the rest of your weekend. This coming from the girl who slept 0 hours after accidentally overcharging one of our local hockey team's player's (does that make sense?) $6.00 too much. I even got on the internet to try and find out which one it was so I could give him his money back.

But don't let it ruin YOUR weekend or what's left of it.

Good news, good news...? Bill got his car fixed so I have the van all to myself. Is that good news enough?

Take care. Relax and try not to stress. As they say in the movie "First Daughter" (and I am sure other places) 'don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff...'
Ciao
A

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger tanby said...

R. my uniform is black pants and a yellow top. I look like a bubble bee. Still want to trade??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home