just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Monday, July 25, 2005

it wasn't my fault

well I just got off the phone with my boss. She was very pleasant with me and explained what I did wrong.I miscounted the $10's in the safe. She wasn't at all upset and said I did amazing considering I had never opened before by myself. Or at all actually. I have someone opening with me on Wed so I can practice and she said if I need more Practice I can come in again and go through it with her. This totally releaves my mind. See, I stressed all weekend for nothing. I can now see that she is going to be understanding and helpful. Now I won't be all stressed going to work tomorrow. I feel much better now and maybe I can relax for a while before I get back to studying. I am starting a new book and would like a clear head before I get started. There will be more to come later when I find out when my company is coming in from BC. Today is the day, and tomorrow after court it will be official. My foster boys are going to BC to start a new life-away from this crazy life that was forced upon them here in S'toon. I wish them all the best and will love them forever

T

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Love Mom said...

Glad to hear it all worked out for you. We TRIED to tell you not to stress...Just kidding...A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home