just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

the boys made it home

well, as I said before, my two foster boys went to BC today. Last night we got to spend some time with them before they left. It was great! The look in their eyes when they saw me was beyond anything I can put in words. They became happy and relaxed and laughed. Boy it was like giggle fest 2005 in here with the three boys hugging, kissing playing together and laughing. It did my heart good to see the joy they felt being around us again. The baby even cuddled into me and fell asleep with his small hand on my cheek. It felt so peaceful and relaxing but at the same time broke my heart. I was crying as he slept peacefully in my arms. It was wonderful. Bryce couldn't give them enough love- he almost smothered them with all the hugs and kisses he was giving. We got to meet Gramma Linda and Aunty Sue and of course they spoiled Bryce, but it also let him know the boys were going to some good people. He was a little upset when they left cuz he wanted to go on the plane with them but it really isn't a good time for that yet. Maybe someday after they get the other boys settled into their new life. We'll see. These last few days have been very emotionally draining for me so tonight I plan to relax- have a bubble bath, read a book and go to bed early. So this is all for now. Take care all.

T.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger tanby said...

thanks R. your words mean a lot to me and even had me in tears. yeah, I'm an emotional suck sometimes.
T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home