just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

this is it

well, just wanted to say how thankful i am to have such a great support system out there. i believe if we all work together and share honestly, what we find works and does not work, we all will come far in our quest to feel and look better about ourselves. due to my leg disability i cannot do my "normal" exercise program so i am looking for something a lot gentler and easier on my leg. i got a pilates tape im thinking about checking out as i already do some stuff on the ball as part of my rehab. if anyone out there has any other ideas for me as to what i possibly can do please share. i even thought about yoga but since a lot of that requires standing on one leg and balancing, i can't do that. maybe i should just pick a bunch of stuff from everywhere and come up with my own fitness program. i could make millions..lol. but seriously some days my leg just refuses to work, like last night i tried to walk into the kitchen and suddenly, my leg just stopped working. i just about ended up on my nose. and this feeling didn't go away till tonight and that is with wearing both of my braces and using my cane. so my point is, i'm not always safe even just walking. i can't go far or even faster than a slow crawl but it is still exercise right? tomorrow i start my journal and i promise not to lie, even if i don't eat enough to feed a fly. that is my problem, i don't eat enough and don't ddrink nearly enough water so that is my two main goals of keeping a journal. eat three meals a day, healthy of course and try really hard to drink more water. lately is has been brought to my attention that the only water i drink is the stuff i make my coffee with. hey maybe that should be a third goal... to cut down on coffee. this look easy enough in print but it is a lot harder to actually follow but im going to give it my best. to TTS (three thin sisters) here is to a good nights sleep, and a positive and fulfilling day tomorrow. dont get discouraged and don't give up we are all in this together. when we succeed, look out world, you won't know what hit you. luv to all, take care
T

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Love Mom said...

We SO totally ROCK!!!
With the 3 of us united (and untied) there is nothing can stop us...(insert eery music and evil laugh here). Have a great sleep because another thing I have learned from different medical people is that lack of sleep does not aid in weight loss. You need to have a good sleep (it doesn't even need to be all at once.) Do you people hear this? We are allowed and even encouraged by medical professionals to take a nap if we need one. Yay!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home