just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Thursday, August 18, 2005

its a small step in the right direction

well, as you know since i got hurt i have been struggling with my weight. i managed to wean myself off one of my pills a few weeks ago, and today i noticed my pants feel a bit looser. i don't own a scale so i don't know if my numbers have dropped or not, and i, myself can't see a difference but my pants are getting a bit looser. hopefully i can keep this up as i still have 50 lbs to go but for now it does make me feel a bit better. i was getting very depressed about the wat i looked and the stuff i can't do but somedays i am able to realize i just have to figure out new ways of doing things and that there is still a lot i can do. anyway this is going to be short but i feel it is good news in my life and just wanted to share.

T

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger tanby said...

i only wish i could be a stick woman. well actually no i just want to be ablt to feel good about myself and feel i look good. whatever weight that may be

 

Post a Comment

<< Home