just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Friday, August 05, 2005

one more day


well. i made it through the night. For a while I thouught I would wake up in the hospital today as last night was the sickest I've ever been, but I made it. Today I feel much better. I still feel really sick but not to the point of hospitilization. I made Dan go to the store(actually mom did) late last night to get me some gingerale. I know everyone thinks its the magic cure all when you are sick, but I really believe it worked. I slept from !pm yeaterday till 7am this morning and was really dehydrated and really bitchy and weepy. When Dan came home from work yesterday he woke me up and scared the bejesus out of me and I didn't know where I was and just started to bawl. That's how sick I was. It was scarry. Anyway, today is much better and I'm glad to say that Bryce is doing much better even as of yesterday and went to school and had a great time. I think I caught him in time and kids bounce back so much faster than us "old" ones. Today you can't even tell that he is sick. He keeps hounding me as to when we get to go to Tumbleweeds, which is not till tomorrow. He only has two classes left and then I think I will have to try to find him another class cuz he loves it so much. Maybe this time I will put him in a more advanced class. He is definately ready for that. Anyway this is all the time I have for today cuz I have to go to school and then work tonight. Maybe I will even find an hour for a nap between the two. Here's hoping! Love ya all

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home