just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

not much is new

well, Bryce got home from his vacation very happy, very tired and full of stories. The one he is most upset about is when he went to the farm, Aunty wasn;t home and he broke Uncles chair and made him cry. Knowing me bro, I can just picture him with his hands over his face, fake crying. my boy, on the other hand did not know he was just teasing and is very upset. other than that he had a great time.
since he came back though he has developed a case of bronchitis and is not sleeping well at all, i myself am battling bronchitis/p-nomia. like i have time to be sick. what with work and trying to go to school and trying to make it to the gym and tending to my boy. I know... I just have no time to eat or sleep....or maybe that is why I got sick in the first place..who knows.
for some good news, I heard from the boys in BC and they have adjusted very well and are happy. It was great to hear that. But that is all I have for today cuz I haven't had time for anything to happen to me.

later gator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home