just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Thursday, August 25, 2005

update

well, for those who know me, or who care, i recently posed that i have finally started to lose weight. what i didn't say was in order to do so and also to get a clear head, i have wiened myself off two of my pills. this should be great news but now i wonder if i made the right move. i have been depressed and cannot sleep enough even if i sleep around the clock.am i getting sick again or am i going thru withdrawl from not taking my pills? i don't know the answer to that but i think i may have to go back to my dr to find out. problem is she just keeps giving me new pills to take and i'm not sure i want to be on them anymore. they don't make the pain go away or stabilize my leg more or even allow my to do more stuff so should i keep taking them even though they are highly addictive and mess with my head? i don't know the answer to this either but i'm sick of being on pills that mess with my head. maybe it will just take longer for my body to adjust to not being on the pills i hope so. but enough about that as to my day to day live i'm basically ok and working lots and my boss told me today that they want me to change stores so i don't get bored with the job and want to quit. that was a confidence booster that they like me so much that they don't want me to leave.after i'm done school in sept, this may be a possibility for me and even for a full time position. that would be nice. also our hours are changing so we now closse at 8 not 9 so i will be home in time to put my son to bed. that will be great. anyway this is all i've got for now and i really need to crawl into bed and get some sleep. hope everyone is doing ok and my thoughts are with each of you
Later

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home