just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Saturday, October 08, 2005

hello

well, i haven't been on for a while. i have been crazy busy this last week. my part time girl wrecked the computers at work so we can't go on the internet anymore. she infected the computer with 57 trogan viruses and then gave notice the next day. now i need to find another p/t asap. or i guess i'll have to cover her shifts as well as mine.
Just in case i don't get a chance to post later i want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. There are so many things to be thankful for but most of all I am thankful to you my great friends and family who are always there for me.
Hope everyone enjoys their turkey dinner or whatever you are having and get a chance to share this day with yhose who are special to you.
My greatest thoughts and prayers are with you all. Take care
T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home