just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

fine- i give...

well thanks to the loving nagging of my sis(lol) here is whats been happining lately.
i have been working lots lately and still trying to finish school and keep my house clean... not much time for anything else. my son finally came back from his trip to the farm and he had a blast. he hasn't willingly left my side yet. while he was gone he said he didn't miss me but now he is home, it is obvious how much he did. what a feeling. i am still plugging away at losing weight and am not going to give up till i get where i want to be. hope my support buddies are staying strong as well. together we can do this it just might take some time. i have court in exactly one week but i try not to think about that much as it makes me nervous and there is nothing i can do to change the outcome of this trial except be honest and hope for the best. i will not let him control my life anymore as i am sick of changing my plans to avoid him. he is the one who has to leave not me. anyway, today is a day off from work but i have to clean my house and do laundry and get some hours in at school so i should go and try to get something done. hope everyone is doing well and i miss hearing from those who havn't blogged lately. where are you and how are you doing??? please let me know.
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home