just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

from bad, to worse ...to great

well, today started out crappy, as I had court and was so nervous I almost puked all over the place. after waiting for three hours at the courthouse and breaking down into tears when I saw the accused, court was post-poned. Now I have to wait all over again and see how long it takes to go to court again. well, as you know, I have been having trouble with my saturday manager(I really felt like she had been trying to set me up), and when I got home the district manager had call my house 5 times. worried about what he had to say, I reluctantly called him back.
Now here's the great news. He likes my work so much he wants to get rid of my saturday manager and give the store to me. that's right, I now have my own store. How exciting is that? I only started working for this company part time two months ago, and went to full time two weeks ago and now i run my own store. that is just too cool.
Well tomorrow I have an eight hour crash course on how to be a manager and take over on thursday.
i guess things do look up from time to time if you are patient and keep plugging away.
That is all my news for today and I hope everyone is doing ok and I hope to hear from you all soon. Take care
T.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Love Mom said...

OK! I have all ready said this but I think it is worth saying again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Too bad about the court thing and that you have to deal with that all over again but, hopefully it will be over soon and once and for all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home