just stuff

just some rants and salutes to share

Saturday, October 22, 2005

what's new...

well, my week started out pretty much the same as always so nothing new or exciting there but i did spend an evening out away from all my chaos and helped a friend out. she is getting married in July and asked if i would help her make a few things. of course i said yes and in one evening we made all the boutineeres. she had no idea how to make them and asked for my opinion so i put a few ideas together and she loved them. next we are going to work on the bouquets but we have to go shopping first. we also made plans to go to a steak night to support her fiancees hockey team next week but we will have to see now if i can still go. Yesterday, my car decided to just quit working no noises or lights or warning or anything. and no-one could figure out what was wrong with it so i had to take it back to the ford dealership so they could fix it. i am a bit scared to see what the bill is going to be.
And sometimes i can be so stupid...i cannot push a shopping cart due to my leg problems but when my car broke down in the middle of the road i decided i needed to push it off the road to a safe spot where no one could hit it. boy am i suffering for that now. i thing i pulled every muscle in my leg and back and neck. today i am just really sore but yesterday i was in so much pain i came home from work early.
someday i will learn that they told me i can't do these things for a reason and maybe i'll listen.
Also that jerk who was threatening to kill me is now in jail. not for his charges against me cuz we still haven't went back to court but for other charges. so i can rest a bit easier for the next few months at least.
So i started saying not much had happened but i guess there has been some. hope everyone is doing good and i hope to hear from you soon. T

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Love Mom said...

Helloooooo? How have you been doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home